1. Welcome to Accounting Firms.
Welcome to the terms of Service for Accounting Firms Ltd. This is an agreement between Accounting Firms Ltd, a company registered in England (Registration Number: 07722750) the owner and operator of Accounting Firms Ltd, the accounting comparison platform service and you.
· You have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the agreement.
· You are of legal age to form a binding contract with accounting firms ltd.
· You have the authority to enter into the agreement personally or on behalf of the company you have named as the business, and to bind that company to the agreement. if you do not agree to be bound by this agreement, you may not access or use this site or the service.
Throughout this document, the word “us,” “we,” and “our,” refer to our company, Accounting Firms Ltd our site or our service, as is appropriate in the context of the use of the words. The term “Prospective Client” will refer to users of our Service who are seeking accounting services through third party advertisers on the Site. The term “Accountant” will refer to a company that is interested in hiring Prospective Clients through the use of our Service. The term “You” refers to the individual or legal entity, as applicable, identified as the user when you register on the Site. Y
· You will use any content submitted by Prospective Clients in accordance with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
· You will not disclose the names or identities of any Prospective Clients, outside of your business.
· You will take appropriate physical, technical and administrative measures to protect content you obtain through use of the Site and Service from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. You also agree not to post, publicly disclose or disseminate any job offers which you become aware of through our Site or Service.
Our Service may allow you to upload information and may allow you to message or communicate in other ways with other users through our Service. Any information that you post, transmit or submit through our Site or Service will be referred to as “Content” throughout this Agreement.
Please note that this agreement is subject to change by accounting firms ltd in its sole discretion at any time. When changes are made, we will make a new copy of the agreement available on the site. If we make any material changes, and you have registered to use the service, we will also send an e-mail to you at the last e-mail address you provided to us pursuant to this agreement. Any changes to the agreement will be effective immediately for new users of the site or service and will be effective thirty (30) days after posting notice of such changes on the site for existing Users, provided that any material changes shall be effective for users who have a registered account on the site “Registered Users” upon the earlier of thirty (30) days after posting notice of such changes on the site or thirty (30) days after dispatch of an e-mail notice of such changes to Registered Users. Accounting Firms Ltd may require you to provide consent to the updated agreement in a specified manner before further use of the site or the Service is permitted. If you do not agree to any change(s) after receiving a notice of such change(s), you shall stop using the site or the Service. Otherwise, your continued use of the site or service constitutes your acceptance of such change(s). Please regularly check the site to view the then-current terms of service.
2. Description of service:
For Prospective Clients:
Accounting firms ltd only acts as a tool for prospective clients to explore opportunities without obligation. Once you have agreed services with an accountant, you are bound by the terms of service being accepted at time of order.
As an accountant, you have the opportunity to find potential clients. You may send contact requests (“requests”) with any prospective clients on our service that you feel may be a fit for your company. however, these requests are non-binding and do not create a binding contract. You understand that accounting firms ltd does not inquire into the backgrounds of its users or attempt to verify the statements of its users (although it reserves the right to conduct any background check or other screenings at any time using available public records), and that you are responsible for :
· Conducting any background checks, reference checks, or other due diligence that you may require before making an offer of service to a prospective client.
· Complying with all laws and regulations relating to the intended engagement of any prospective client.
In registering for an account on the Site, you agree to :
· Provide true, accurate, current, and complete information as prompted by the Services’ registration form (“Registration Data”).
· Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. If you provide any Content that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or Accounting Firms Ltd has reasonable grounds to suspect that such Content is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Accounting Firms Ltd has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site or Service. You agree not to create an account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself. You agree that you shall not have more than one account. You agree not to create an account or use the Site or Service if you have been previously removed by Accounting Firms Ltd, or if you have been previously banned from the site or service.
Prospective Client Registration
In order to use Accounting Firms Ltd as a Prospective Client you must register and create a profile. The use of the Site and the Service is free for Prospective Clients. When registering with Accounting Firms Ltd, we may require you to provide us information such as your name, e-mail address, company information and service requirements. Furthermore, you agree to provide us with any other identifying documents that we may request. We may also require you to use third party API services such LinkedIn or Twitter to register. We will review the information that you provide to us during the registration process and we may also review any other information about you that is publicly available. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to accept or reject your registration to use our Site and Service. If your registration is accepted, you will be allowed to use our service. As an additional feature, Clients are able to review the service provided by the Accountants sourced from the site. All posted reviews must adhere to the rules of Clause 4 of these Terms Accountant. By registering on the platform, you allow accounting firms ltd to pass on your details to ( up to five)accountants/tax experts.
Accountant’s/Service Provider Registration
In order to use Accounting Firms Ltd as an Accountant/service provider you must also register. When registering we may ask you for additional information related to your company and the types of Prospective Clients you are looking for. We will review the information that you provided to us during the registration process and any other information that is publicly available. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to accept or reject your registration to use our site and service. If your registration is accepted, you will be allowed to engage with, and make Requests to, Prospective Clients that have posted their profiles on Accounting Firms Ltd. The extent of information provided to you will vary in line with the level of membership you hold. Additionally, Accountants who refer clients to third party partners on the Site may receive a fee for each qualified lead referred. Referral fees are managed strictly by each software company and may vary from time to time.
4. Your Responsibilities
- You are responsible for your use of the Site and Service and for any use of the Site or Service made using your account. You agree not to access, copy, or otherwise use the Site or the Service, including our intellectual property and trademarks, except as authorized by this Agreement or as otherwise authorized in writing by Accounting Firms Ltd. Remember when using Accounting Firms Ltd, we ask you to act reasonably and responsibly with others. Your continued access to our Site and use of our Service are contingent on your agreement to act in a proper manner. When using our Site and Service.
- You will not copy, distribute or disclose any part of the Site or the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”
- You will not use any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc to access the Site or the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to Accounting Firms Ltd servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser (except that Accounting Firms Ltd grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the publicly available searchable indices of the materials, not caches or archives of such materials).
- You will not attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Site or Service.
- You will not take any action that we determine, in our sole discretion, imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- You will not upload invalid data, viruses, worms or other software agents through the Service.
- You will not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service.
- You will not access the Site or Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service (and access to the Site or Service through virtual private network or proxy is expressly forbidden).
- You will not sell, transfer or assign the Service, or your right to use the Service, to any third party, or offer the Service, or any Content obtained from the Site or Service, on a time-sharing or other commercial basis.
- You agree to act within the bounds of common decency when using our Site.
- You agree not to stalk, harass, bully or harm another individual.
- You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, use a fictitious name, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You agree not to violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Accounting Firms Ltd.
- You agree not to interfere with or disrupt the Site or Service.
- You agree not to hack, spam or phish us or other Users.
- You agree to provide truthful and accurate Content.
- You agree to not violate any law or regulation, and you are responsible for such violations.
- You will not use our Site to post any false, misleading, unlawful, defamatory, obscene, invasive, threatening, harassing, inflammatory, fraudulent Content post any information or content about a company or individual.
- You agree not to cause, or aid in, the destruction, manipulation, removal, disabling, or impairment of any portion of our Site, including the de-indexing or de-caching of any portion of our Site from a thirty party’s website, such as by requesting its removal from a search engine.
- You will not upload any Content to our Site that includes any third-party intellectual property unless you have permission from the owner to use it in the specific manner that you used it;
Accounting Firms Ltd may terminate your account for violating one or more of your responsibilities, for violating applicable law, any other provision in this Agreement, or for any other lawful purpose or at our discretion, with or without notice.
- Our Role
Accounting Firms Ltd does not act as an agent. Accounting Firms Ltd merely provides Accountants and Prospective Clients a location and the software tools to enable them to find and connect with each other. Prospective Clients and Accountants are solely responsible for any issues arising from the use of the Accounting Firms Ltd site or their use of Service.
Any agreements created between an Accountant and a Prospective Client are not binding on us. We are not liable for, or obligated to enforce, any agreements between an Accountant and a Prospective Client. You will not consider Accounting Firms Ltd, nor will Accounting Firms Ltd be construed as, a party to such transactions, whether or not Accounting Firms Ltd receives some form of remuneration in connection with the transaction, and Accounting Firms Ltd will not be liable for any costs or damages arising out of or related to such transaction.
No contractual obligations are created for either the Prospective Client or the Accountant through the use of the Service. The Prospective Client is not obligated to accept the highest Request or any Request at all. Additionally, Requests submitted by an Accountant to a Prospective Client through the Request process are not binding on the Accountant. At the end of the Request process the Prospective Client may choose which Accountant, if any, he or she wishes to contact.
- Payments and Refunds
For Prospective Clients
Accounting Firms Ltd is free for Prospective Clients.
Once we have accepted the registration of an Accountant, You’ll be charged a fee according to the package that you have chosen/signed up for (Please see the packages information below) . Features available to you on the platform will vary according to membership type selected upon registration. Fees will be payable for all additional features not available in membership type purchased at registration which includes number of leads available, features listing etc. We reserve the right to increase prices for new registrations however existing user’s membership fees are fixed for 12 months. Any increases will be notified to users via their registered email address and by notice on the Site with 30 days’ notice. Please see below the packages fee that we charge:
a) Default: Pay as you go.
Once you’ve created an account as an accountant, you’ll be assigned to a default package automatically free of charge. Under default package, you will get leads, but you won’t be able to see prospective clients contact details. In order to get prospective client’s details, you will have to unlock the lead after paying a small fee.
In a nutshell, you don’t pay anything unless you unlock the prospective client’s details. You’ll get three types of leads.
a) Signup: These are the prospective clients, who’ve signed up with your firm; you’ll be able to see their details after paying a small fee (by clicking on the unlock feature). If someone has signed up with your firm, it means they are really keen to work with you.
b) Request a call back: These are the prospective clients, who are interest to work with your firm, but would like to discuss few things before signing up with you. You’ll be able to see their details after paying a small fee (by clicking on the unlock feature). If someone has requested a call back, it means they are really keen to work with you.
c) Prospects: These are the prospective clients, who are interest to work with your firm, but the same lead has been passed on to five other accountants. Therefore, you’ll have to pitch them about your firm and services you offer. You’ll be able to see their details after paying a small fee (by clicking on the unlock feature).
Please refer to the company packages page to see the price
b) Basic, Growth, Premium & specific Package:
A monthly fee is charged for all these packages, payable in advance to avail all the features. Please see the packages page once you’ve signed in as accountants via your dashboard.
- Limitations on Liability
Through Accounting Firms Ltd Site and Service Users of Accounting Firms Ltd may be able to post Content about third parties. Accounting Firms Ltd is not liable to third parties for any Content that has been posted or viewed on Accounting Firms Ltd Site or Service. For your convenience, the following are some important details of this Agreement that affect your rights and remedies. Our Site includes areas where Prospective Clients or Accountants may post Content about an individual or company.
· We are not responsible for the posting of this Content.
· We are not liable for any contracts created between Prospective Clients and Accountants who use our Site and Service including all payment disputes.
· We are not required to or under any obligation to review, screen, edit, monitor, or remove any Content posted on our Site, although we reserve the absolute right to remove, screen, or edit any Content at any time and for any reason without any notice to you or any party affected.
· We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any user content that is posted, stored, uploaded, or transmitted via the site or the service, or for any loss or damages that may occur because of such user content including, but not limited to defamation, slander, libel, falsehoods, obscenity, or profanity;
· We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any claim, action, petition, demand for arbitration or lawsuit alleging injury or damage resulting from any use of the site or service, whether arising in tort or contract, law or equity.
· You agree not to hold any other user of accounting firms ltd liable for any negative or critical comments, except that you are not obligated to release any other user who submits content that violates any terms of this agreement or other policies stated anywhere on our site.
· Accounting firms ltd is not liable under any circumstances to any user for any user content submitted, posted or transmitted by any other user, even if that content violates this agreement or other policies stated anywhere on our site, and accounting firms ltd takes no action to remove that content or terminate that user’s account; accounting firms ltd make no warranties or guarantees that accountants will secure leads through membership of the site. your ability to use or interact with this site is a privilege, not a right, and we reserve the right to take any action that we deem proper, without notice, to prevent any violation, enforce any provision, or rectify any alleged violations, of this agreement or any applicable law at our sole discretion.
· You understand and agree that in no event shall accounting firms ltd be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the site or service, including without limitation, any damages resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether or not accounting firms ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with this agreement, or from any communications, interactions or meetings with other users of the site or service, on any theory of liability, resulting from (a) the use or inability to use the site or service; (2) statements or conduct of any third party on the site or service; or (3) any other matter related to the site or service, whether based on warranty, copyright, contract (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The design of the service along with Accounting Firms Ltd created text, scripts, graphics, interactive features and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein “Marks”, are owned by or licensed to Accounting Firms Ltd, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United Kingdom and foreign laws and international conventions. Accounting Firms Ltd reserves all rights in and to the Service and the Site. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distributing any Content contained within the Site or through the Service unless we have given you express written permission to do so. Accounting Firms Ltd reserves the right to amend and update the Site and any design, contents and layout at its discretion.
- Licensing to Accounting Firms Ltd
You hereby grant to Accounting Firms Ltd and its owners, affiliates, representatives, licensors and assigns the “Accounting Firms Ltd Parties” a non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free, world-wide, universal, transferable license to display, publicly perform, distribute, store, broadcast, transmit, reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works and otherwise use and reuse all or any part of your Content “Your Content” and anything we may make with Your Content through Accounting Firms Ltd or any other medium currently invented or invented in the future. We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with Your Content. We are not required to host, display, or distribute any of your Content and we may refuse to accept or transmit Your Content, and may remove or delete all or any portion of Your Content from Accounting Firms Ltd at any time. By submitting any Content to us, you hereby represent and warrant that you own all rights to Your Content or, alternatively, that you have the right to give us the license described above. Finally, you represent and warrant that Your Content does not infringe on the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party. You understand that when using the site or the service you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that Accounting Firms Ltd is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content, and that such Content is not the responsibility of Accounting Firms Ltd. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against the Accounting Firms Ltd Parties with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold the Accounting Firms Ltd Parties harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Site.
- Third Party Applications and Advertising
Price comparisons for a range of services will be available on the site. This service is provided by third party advertisers. Use of these services on our Site binds the user to the third party’s terms and conditions. All Advertisers will be expected to adhere to our policies as outlined in Clause 4 of these Terms. Fee structures are based on lead generation and a one-off set up fee.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
The site and service are provided to you as is for your information only. Accounting firms ltd parties expressly disclaim all warranties, representations, and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You agree that you are releasing us from any liability that we may otherwise have to you in relation to or arising from this agreement, our site or our service, for reasons including, but not limited to, failure of our service, or negligence or any other tort.
The accounting firms ltd parties make no warranty, representation or condition that: (1) the site or service will meet your requirements; (2) your use of the site or service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (3) the results that may be obtained from use of the site or service will be accurate or reliable; or (4) any errors in the site or service will be corrected. You agree that you are solely responsible for all of your communications and interactions with other users of the site and service. The provision of our service to you is contingent on your agreement with this and all other sections of this agreement. nothing in the provisions of this section shall be construed to limit the generality of the first paragraph of this section.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Accounting Firms Ltd Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from:
- Your use of and access to the Site and Service;
- Your violation of any term of this Agreement;
- Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
- Any claim that any of Your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive this Agreement and your use of the Site and/or Service.
- You also agree that you have a duty to defend us against such claims. You agree that this indemnity extends to requiring you to pay for our reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs, settlements and disbursements.
- Governance, This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the England, without giving effect to any principles that provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
13. Force Majeure
You agree that we are not responsible to you for anything that we may otherwise be responsible for, if it is the result of events beyond our control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, insurrection, riots, terrorism, crime, labor shortages (including lawful and unlawful strikes), embargoes, postal disruption, communication disruption, failure or shortage of infrastructure, shortage of materials, or any other event beyond our control.
In the event that a provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, conflicting with another provision of the Agreement, or otherwise unenforceable, the Agreement will remain in force as though it had been entered into without that unenforceable provision being included in it. If two or more provisions of this Agreement are deemed to conflict with each other’s operation. Accounting Firms Ltd shall have the sole right to elect which provision remains in force.
We reserve all rights permitted to us under this Agreement as well as under the provisions of any applicable law. Our non-enforcement of any particular provision or provisions of this Agreement or the any applicable law should not be construed as our waiver of the right to enforce that same provision under the same or different circumstances at any time in the future.
We may suspend the Service or your account or any other provision of services to you, and we may terminate this Agreement, at our discretion without explanation and notice, though we will strive to provide a timely explanation in most cases. If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may do so by notifying Accounting Firms Ltd at any time and closing your account for the Service. Termination of the Agreement may result in the immediate deletion of any Content that you have submitted to Accounting Firms Ltd. Accounting Firms Ltd will not have any liability what so ever to you for any suspension or termination, including for deletion of Your Content. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, success fee provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
You may not assign your rights and/or obligations under this Agreement to any other party without our prior written consent. We may assign our rights or obligations under this Agreement to any other party at our discretion.
Where Accounting Firms Ltd requires that you provide an e-mail address, you are responsible for providing Accounting Firms Ltd with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address you provided to Accounting Firms Ltd is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you any notices required or permitted by this Agreement. Accounting Firms Ltd’s dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice. You may give notice to Accounting Firms Ltd at the following address: Accounting Firms Ltd, Unit 112 65-69 Lots Road, London, England, SW10 0RN. ATT: Legal. Such notice shall be deemed given when received by Accounting Firms Ltd by letter delivered by nationally recognized overnight delivery service or first-class postage prepaid mail at the above address.
19. Entire Agreement
The Agreement is the final, complete and exclusive agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and merges all prior discussions between the parties with respect to such subject matter.
- Communications and Data Protection
The communications between you and Accounting Firms Ltd use electronic means, whether you visit the Site or the Service or send Accounting Firms Ltd e-mails, or whether Accounting Firms Ltd posts notices on the Site or Service or communications with you via 3-mail. For contractual purposes, you (1) consent to receive communications from Accounting Firms Ltd in an electronic form; and (2) agree that all terms, conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Accounting Firms Ltd provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were to be in writing. The foregoing does not affect your statutory rights.
Data Protection Act
· In this clause 1, the terms ‘personal data’ and ‘processing’ have the meanings given to them in the Data Protection Act 1998 (‘the DPA 1998’) and ‘data protection principles’ are those principles set out in Schedule 1 to the DPA 1998.
· Compliance by each of the parties with the provisions of this clause 1 will be at no cost to the other party.
· Each party must comply with any data protection, privacy and any similar or equivalent laws in each relevant jurisdiction relating to personal data (‘Data Protection Laws’), including but not limited to, the DPA 1998 and the data protection principles that apply in relation to any Protected Data and shall comply with all Data Protection Laws relating to the processing of personal data [including, without limitation, the eighth data protection principle].
· If either party appoints a sub-contractor, then that party shall procure that such sub-contractor complies with all Data Protection Laws.
· Each of the parties shall notify the other if it becomes aware of any unauthorized, unlawful or dishonest conduct or activities, or any breach of the terms of this clause relating to Protected Data. We pass on your details to Accountants/Tax experts (up to five) in your selected postcode range. Occasionally we will also send your details to other accounting firms if your postcode search didn’t give any results.