It is a must-have in the field of marketing to know your customer’s needs in a crystal clear manner, you do realise this already if you are associated with marketing. There are multiple marketing strategies to attract consumers. They are mostly based on knowing what is the kind of branded and promotional gift they get attracted to.
These days marketing has gone up to a level where the marketing professionals even keep a track of what type of information is being shared and searched by their customers to provide them just according to their taste. There can be some other factors that might affect the purchase decision of a customer. This is important to know the nature and taste of your crowd and make tailored marketing strategies.
One customer’s taste and shopping habits can be totally different from the other and a unique strategy is a need to develop if you want to attract more and more consumers. It has been observed in the UK, that the customers stay loyal to their favourite brands, the reason behind this is the hassle-free deliveries and sales. To get to know where people in the UK love to shop include a few top stores according to the online search and purchasing history.
By having a serious consideration of this gathered information, you can develop more effective marketing strategies to grow your business in the UK. We have covered the most effective marketing strategies to grow your business, they are explained below.
Make Your Brand Searchable in Search Engines
The tendency of the e-customers shoppers in the UK is to seek for new online services, products and other relevant information. The web traffic will visit your website if you have managed serious efforts to be visible in the search engines. Your location details must be available on google maps in case the customers search for the location.
According to research, people in the UK tend to search for options with the words ‘near me’. This explains that the people prefer the suitable options that are nearby. You should ensure to provide the location, telephone numbers and other relevant offers easily available to provide ease in search of your crowd. Some other prominent tricks to be visible in the search can include the following:
- Add prominent landmarks as search keywords related to your brand name.
- Focus on the reviews given by the customers on google maps. As these days people are more inclined toward a brand when it has developed good reviews online.
- If you aim to be on the top of search engine results, you should go for paid searches.
- Focus on setting good keywords and working on search engine optimisation.
Learn To Optimise Your Website
If you are associated with a website developer or you are the one yourself, you must have an idea about the great interplay that is between user experience(UX) and user interface(UI). Another factor to focus on here is that your website should look equally friendly when opening on a mobile phone as it is on a desktop.
Moreover, according to google searches, there is more than 82% of people use mobile phones to search for their product of interest. However, they have to switch to the desktop to complete the process of online purchase because the website does not seem user friendly on mobile phones.
User-generated content is best to use for SEO if you aim to do well in optimising your website. This will further help to know what customers think about your brand and you can make needful changes in the marketing strategies to grow your business.
Develop a Good Social Media Presence
As a marketing professional, you should know clearly what strategies can bring you more business and success. This will ensure to build a good image on social media and your online presence will be in limelight. To do that effectively, the following points must be considered seriously:
- Choose a suitable platform that goes with the purpose of your business.
- Ensure brand awareness through Facebook and use Twitter to make the engagement of the customers real-time.
- Instagram is a platform to grow your promotional ideas and youtube is the right platform where you can put your educational content to spread awareness among people.
- Find the best platforms to target your task and then work war the strategies of posting.
- Focus on how the crowd respond to your content. Make sure you respond to their comments as people are more inclined in this way.
Focus on Traditional Marketing Strategies
Some traditional marketing strategies still work effectively and are appealing to the customers. 4 out of 10 consumers tend to go to the shopping stores physically. For a certain age, the easily accessible and easy to understand is still the traditional way of shopping.
In the following, we have listed some ideas to do the traditional marketing in an effective way:
- The idea of putting the promotional gifts in the nearby area will get the customers’ attention.
- At a certain age, people who are more inclined towards traditional strategies will find it easy to understand that how your services work for them.
- The successful way to get attention is through traditional social media like radio and other such media companies. It is suggested to involve them in your marketing strategies when you plan to go traditional.
The Bottom Line
Finally, the discussion of marketing strategies to attract consumers can be summed up by saying that the consumers in the UK are attracted to both offline and online marketing strategies. However, this should not make you throw the same marketing strategy to fit in both ways. A multi-faceted approach is required to open new and bright doors of opportunities.
We hope these few minutes of reading will help you get through the UK market well and successfully.
Disclaimer: The information provided about marketing strategies to attract consumers in this article is general in nature. It does not intend to disregard any of the professional advice.